The “female problem” facing financial services firms today is complex and fixing it or “getting it right” remains a core focus of not only managers, but CEOs. These leaders seek to answer the question: how do we hire them? But perhaps more importantly: how do we retain them? Promote them? Pay them?
Bond Girl Strategies helps corporate clients improve the quality of the overall organization as it pertains to women. We look to:
- Tailor campus & lateral talent acquisition strategies specific to women
- Evaluate workplace culture to understand and identify areas for improvement in terms of gender dynamics
- Establish or enhance female-specific programming such as networks, mentoring, training, engagement, education, and leadership
- Coach managers and employees to break down gender barriers, drive an increase in bilateral communication, and foster improved transparency around focus topics such as compensation & promotions
- Identify high potential candidates for leadership roles